Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Been a Wasted Week

I feel like this week at work has been a complete waste. I have done some adhoc projects on my own, but I haven't been involved in the day-to-day process. I'm actually a little irritated by it because it's on a totally new platform this time and I have no idea how to do some of it now.

Oh well. It won't be hard to pick up in the next project.

Anyway, a couple of nights this week there have been thunderstorms. That's OK except it scares Mercy half to death and she ends up thinking she should lay on my face for security purposes. It's not fun to wake up smothered by a stinky dog butt. Someone should really give her a bath.

It's time for both girls to get their shots, so I'm taking them both on Saturday morning to get that taken care of. I really don't know what I'm thinking taking them both at the same time. I'm sure that will be interesting.

No comments: