Sunday, January 15, 2006

Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered why the aerobics/exercise shows that come on TV are often filmed on a beach somewhere? Why? Do they think that a pretty landscape will make the viewers forget the pain they're inflicting on them? Don't they realize that we don't want to associate waves crashing on a beach with exercise? I was flipping through the channels the other day and Denise Austin was doing leg lifts on a beach somewhere. I've often thought Denise Austin might be a crack head. I have no proof, but she's just way too perky. I think if I were watching her exercise show and participating along with her, I would probably just hope that high tide would come in a little early and sweep her away. And that would be wrong of me. So when I see her on TV, I just keep flipping the channels.

No comments: