Monday, December 05, 2005

Merry Christmas!


Aren't my girls precious? Mercy was very ticked off in this picture. She was giving me serious, "Put that bow on my head one more time and I'll bite you, so help me!" attitude. So she stuck her tongue out for the picture. Sometimes you have to choose your battles.

Next year I think I'll make them do Santa pictures.

Oh, my Christmas lights had a miracle healing! Suddenly they just started working again. I hope they don't burn my house down.

I have only one Christmas gift left to buy! Whoo hoo! The only problem is that I have no idea what to get. It's for my brother-in-law, and he and I don't fraternize much. I could get him a 40-oz. and leave it at that, but it wouldn't be fair for him to get to drink during our family Christmas gathering and the rest of us not. Let's face it though, even a 40 isn't going to numb the pain of one of our family gatherings!

This is off-topic, but do you know what I dreamed the other night? I dreamed that Prince William had the hots for me, but I just wasn't sure if he was right for me. What was I thinking? Of course he's right for me! Wouldn't that make me some kind of princess-in-law? Cha-ching!

No comments: