Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm done with doctors!

I finally went to the follow up with the dermatologist today. He really didn't tell me anything and didn't have any advice. Total waste of time and money.

Anyway, I told him that if there were any tests he thought it would be helpful to run to figure out what's causing me to itch, I'd really like to get that taken care of this month because of my insurance situation.

Do you know what he said to me?

"Well, if insurance is the center of your life, you might want to get a new job!"

What?! Maybe he didn't mean for that to come across the way that it did, but I was taken aback.

Anyway, he wrote me another prescription and said, "I don't think this is going to make any difference at all, but you can give it a try." Yeah, I think not.

No comments: