Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Congratulations....

to ALL of my pregnant friends! :)

To one of you I'd just like to say that maybe the 4th time is a charm and it'll be a stinky 'ol boy this time. I'm not making that prediction this time because I think my predictions have been what turned your other kids into girls. I'll give you a fighting chance this time.

I'm just elated for all of you. :) Baby booms are fun!

-------------------------------

My dear friend Lemonchick is cooking dinner sans onions for me tonight. I love her! She's my Betty Crocker hero! Onions = bad. Lemonchick = good!

2 comments:

jasonandjennyt said...

Hey, maybe you can predict that mine would be a boy so I'll get a girl! :)

Mercy's Maid said...

No problem, Jenny! I hereby predict that you're having a stinky 'ol boy baby!