Sunday, October 23, 2005

What a Fun Weekend! (part 1)


Well, I fully recovered from my little sickness episode, thank goodness!

I had the most fun this weekend that I've had in a very long time. It was good to get to see some friends that I don't get to see every day. We've got to get together more often...there's really no excuse not to!

I'll share some pictures. The first one (above) was taken at the Lingerie Shower/Bachelorette party. From left to right, that's Mary, Virginia, and Me. The party was held after the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Virginia had no idea that Mary was coming into town for the wedding, much less the shower, so she was excited. It was the first time any of us have seen Mary in a long time and we love her so!

The party was fun. A few of Virginia's friends from home were up there and they were really innocent sounding....and also a little depressing, but in a funny way. Virginia asked the married ones for advice on how to make a marriage work and ALL of them started telling her how horrible married life is. Good times!

OK, I'll make a new entry so I can add another picture neatly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so loved!