Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No No Drama, No-No-No-No-Drama!

Yes, I borrowed that from the "My Humps" song which I have previously mentioned that I hate. But I thought it was a fitting tribute to my feelings about some drama that I'm forced to endure every day.

I work in a cube environment. I don't really mind it unless someone around me happens to be getting on my nerves. I really love my co-workers, but there's one that has turned drama into a special art form that she likes to perform for everyone's viewing pleasure each and every day. The thing is that nobody is pleasured by it...least of all me.

I walked down my row earlier today when things were particularly bad and told a friend that I needed him to help me. "Help you do what," he said. "Help me not lose my mind!" I said. He said the only way to do that would be to submit a move ticket (to move to a different area). I guess I probably can't think of a "business reason" to do that, so I'll refrain.

Ugh is all I can say. Ugh. She's also taken to calling her fiancee "Daddy" when she talks to him on the phone. Every time she gets off the phone with him, I feel like I need to take a shower to get the filth off of me! :)

Oh my gosh....one of my co-workers ("move ticket co-worker") just came to my cube and pretended to do a stripper dance and asked if I would give him a dollar. He's a nut! I told him I didn't have a dollar, but I could give him a quarter. He said that he would give me a dollar and said, "are you gonna put it where it's supposed to go?!" And I said, "No, are you going to strip down to where it's supposed to go?!" He left after that. He's the comic relief around here.

1 comment:

Mercy's Maid said...

You know it!