Thursday, August 25, 2005

So Little to Blog

It's been awhile, so I figured I should write something so as not to make my blog feel neglected.

...but what?

I've been reading like a mad woman lately (if you haven't gathered that from previous posts). I'm really enjoying it. It's very relaxing and enlightening and maybe a little addicting. Today, my favorite used bookstore called to tell me that they had gotten some books in that I might want. Is that obsessive or what? They're like the "real life people" version of the Amazon recommendations page. Nonetheless, they did have 2 books that I've been looking for, so I guess I will stop in within the next day or two and use the rest of my trade credit.

I've also been using paperbackswap.com which has further fed my addiction....as has bookcrossing.com.

Oh well, there are worse things to be addicted to. Like Chick-Fil-A and Coca-Cola. Nevermind.

I'm also supposed to start editing/revising a manuscript that a friend is writing soon, so that will probably take up some of my time. Not that I've finished revising the OTHER manuscript of hers that she gave me ages ago, but what can I say? I'm a sucky friend!

Now I'm off to an eyebrow waxing appointment. Ever tried to do that yourself? I tried once and ended up pulling skin off...I had scabs under my eyebrows for a few days. I never did that again.

No comments: