Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Wasting Time

While I'm waiting for customers to get back to me and am pretty much at a standstill, I figured I'd post.

It seems as if the adage "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." has not made it through some of my coworker's heads.

There are daily occurrances of some of them Facebook stalking their friends and commenting on how stupid the friend's pictures are. Really? Is there nothing better to do? You'd probably just have to be here to get the full experience, but it's pretty silly. Sometimes I wonder if someone has secretly plopped me back into Junior High as some kind of psychological experiment. There's nothing meaner than three or more girls in a room together and that's the truth. I would not survive a second round of junior high because I would probably do something that would land me in jail. Assault and battery comes to mind, but I digress. :)

On to happier things!

I'm about 3/4 of the way through one of the library books I borrowed. Maybe I will finish it tonight in record time (I usually just BARELY have time to finish my book club books before the meeting).

On a sad note, I am very behind in my reading this year. Usually by the end of October I have finished 70-80 books. The count for this year was a whopping 33 books! It's OK though. I just chose to use some of my reading time for other things this year.

Speaking of which, I guess I could be reading right now since nobody has gotten back to me on my work-related questions.

No comments: