Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Was Told There Would Be No Math

Today I went to the library at lunch because I was fresh out of audio books to listen to at work.

While I was there, I kept seeing more and more audio books I might want to listen to, and soon I had a whole armload.

Let's take stock, shall we?

1. David Sedaris: Live at Carnegie Hall. Total time 1:14.
2. 90 Minutes in Heaven. Total time 370 minutes.
3. Three Weeks with My Brother. Total time 9:30.
4. The Tuesday Club Murders. Total Time 6:45.
5. Living History. Total time 7 hours.
6. The Audacity of Hope. Total time 6:08 abridged!

So if I do the math, that's 2207 minutes of listening pleasure. Or nearly 37 hours of listening pleasure. And they're all due back in 30 days. And I only listen to them at work, so I guess I have lots of listening to do!

No comments: