Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fishing is my Favorite!

Yesterday, TheBoy and I went to Woolly Hollow, rented a canoe, and went fishing. For an August day in the south, the weather was fabulous. I don't think I ever even broke a sweat.

I caught about 12 fish. Some of them bigger...


Than others...




And even though it's going to tick him off for me to post a picture of him, here's my chauffeur with one of his fishies. It turns out that I don't know how to paddle a boat, so he did most of the work. Bless his heart. Isn't he cute?

5 comments:

Roz said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Congrats on 12 fish. :D You guys make me smile. You are cute together. :D In other news, I just finished a fun sewing project. Nothing major, the lining in my favorite purse was coming apart and I sewed back together. And the zipper of the front pocket came off track, so I sewed in a new zippers that was way too long, so I doubled it over. It is kinda a weird set up but it works. lol Still packing...

Roz said...

lol. I am laughing at "a new zippers". Hee hee

Sassy said...

I heard through the grapevine that you got a sunburn!

Dennis and Danielle said...

Last time I went fishing, was with your family, as your mom and dad LAUGHED at me trying to hook a worm... ugghhh - those wet slimy creatures - eeeek! NO wonder they laughed at me! haha Loved the pics. Keep 'em coming :)
Note to "theBoy" WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE! - apparently, you guys almost crashed into that branch in front on him, in the pic - he he he

Mercy's Maid said...

I did get a little sunburn. I'm peely now!

Dani - I fondly remember that fishing trip. I still have the pictures of the grimace on your face while you were touching a worm. :)