Since I've been away:
1. I've attended one high school graduation.
2. I held a bunch of puppies.
3. I ran a mile in south Arkansas humidity and nearly threw up.
4. I put together a bed with no major injuries.
5. I endured some kind of crazy wind storm. Trees are down all over town.
6. I have consumed my body weight in sweet tea. Curiously enough, my body weight seems directly proportional to the amount of sweet tea I drink. I'll have to think about that.
7. I've gotten good news about my sister -- they got clear margins when they did her surgery, so she doesn't have to have any more surgery. Just radiation.
8. I've been swatted at by an evil cat.
9. Also, I've been foiled by the stinkin' "you have to dial the area code for in-town calls" thing one too many times. I do not like it, Sam I Am. I have already prank called at least 3 people on accident. One of those three people sounded like the devil when their voicemail urged me to "leave a message" so they could "steal my soul". No joke.
Tomorrow I am going fishing and I'm going to catch more fish than any of you, so nana nana boo boo. Also, my sister will be coming into town tomorrow night for graduation #2 and there will be a graduation party and some merriment.
I have still not seen the special baby in my life. He's out of town, so hopefully he will be back tomorrow night and we can work on him saying my name. Even if I have to encourage him to do so by singing some Destiny's Child to him. I'm not leaving here until it happens.
P.S. -- Litter boxes stink. I hate litter boxes. It's a little like crapping and peeing in a box and just letting it accumulate and sit around inside. Oh wait, that's exactly what it is! Can a person die from ammonia fumes?
Anyway, it's late and I should go to bed. The neighbors are getting a new roof and the roofers were outside my window at 7 this morning. I'm sure they'll be back in time to wake me up again tomorrow.