Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Highlights from the First Day of Year 30

Sad face because the elephants were locked in their house:

Photobucket

Happy face because the elephant keepers let them out:
Photobucket

I want to live here:

Photobucket

This was the only animal I got to touch today,so I made the most of it (the petting zoo was closed because some of the animals are sick):

Photobucket

But enough about me...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry if some of the pictures are ginormous. I resized them like 50 times in photobucket and apparently it didn't take even though they all look resized when I view them in photobucket. I'm done messing with it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, more pics of Jen!!

Anonymous said...

Why no baby camel pics ?

Mercy's Maid said...

Because I didn't post all of the pics here.

But they're posted on my facebook for those of you who have access to that.

Dennis and Danielle said...

PICTURES! NO WAY! Am I at the right blog site? I LOVE PICTURES! FINALLY!
hahaha
My blog is almost ALL pictures... 1 picture can speak 1000 words -
cool pics!
Dani :)

Mercy's Maid said...

I posted pictures with YOU in mind, Dani. I promised you a hair color picture a long time ago. Maybe you can tell something from the pictures.

I still owe you a jewelry picture though. :)