Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun Article about Introverts

I'm pretty introverted (as many of you know), and I thought this article was great.

Caring for Your Introvert

It's kind of funny that as I'm writing this blog about introversion, I'm on a conference call. I'm in this meeting via conference call because I couldn't stand the idea of walking to the conference room that it's being held in and being stuffed in there with other people for two hours.

Plus, I can't blog from a conference room. Duh.

1 comment:

M.Amanda said...

That's great. I can't count how many times people have said I seem too serious, depressed, or snobby just because I don't enjoy endless talk. It's nice to read someone else's explanation of how "being on" for a period of time requires hours of recuperation. I actually tend to be very selective in which parties I attend because they are just. so. exhausting.