Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mean as a Snake and Twice as Sheddy

I'm quite snake-like today, and it isn't due to my forked tongue. (Just kidding, I don't have a forked tongue, just a sharp one.)

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I never mind the skin peeling business that's left over after a sunburn (except when my scalp is burned and it looks like I have dandruff or my face is peely and it looks gross under my makeup). It's kind of therapeutic. Actually, it's probably some kind of mental disorder that I don't mind sitting around pulling my skin off. It's the same thing when Mercy's hair comes out in clumps and I have to sit in the floor with her and pull it out. She hates me.

Speaking of dogs, both of them came back from the kennel with colds. They're pitiful and it makes me sad. Also, Butter is totally off her sleep schedule, so she sits in her crate and barks all night long. I thought we had left those days behind us, but not so much. Thank goodness for earplugs.

For those of you who are picture viewing types, I posted a few (and I mean VERY few) on my myspace. I haven't really messed with the rest of them too much, but I'll put them on photobucket and post a few here at some point. I just haven't had time to work on that yet. Maybe tonight. Little by little.

3 comments:

M.Amanda said...

In grade school did you ever spread a thin layer of glue on your palm and let it dry so that you could peel it off? That has the same effect as the whole peeling sunburn thing minus the pain and itchiness and looking like a lobster.

Mercy's Maid said...

Yep. :)

Pamela said...

I use good old elmers glue for a mask. peel it off and get rid of some nasty black heads around the nose.

stinks, tho.

when I was younger I loved picking zits. I'm sick.