Friday, November 04, 2005

ZZZZZ.....

If I were to lay my head down on my desk, I would be asleep in no time!

My sinus junk started sticking in my throat/lungs last night, so I went ahead and started my antibiotics. Today my voice is gone. One of my customers called me this morning and said, "What's wrong with your voice?" And I told him it was gone. And he said, "You always have very sexy voice, but now it is even more sexy! It is dangerous!" Wha??? I had no idea that phlegm covered vocal cords were sexy, but whatever!

Of course this is the same guy who asked me yesterday if it was OK that a record's address changed in our change of address step. If you've ever worked here, you'll know how funny that is. I really was afraid that I was going to laugh at him...I hoped he was joking, but no. Such a silly guy. But we think he's in the mob, so I'm super-nice to him. I don't want to get wacked the next time I'm in NY.

I have read Chapter 8 of Captivating and part of Chapter 9, but the book is at home, so I can't really comment on it right now. I'll have to go back through it and write something later.

No comments: