Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Poor Doctor!

I went back to the doctor today so he could take another look at this itchy NON SCABIES rash. Actually I flashed him today. I was like, "Hey look how this is spreading on my belly!" But anyway, he has no idea what's wrong with me. He did give me a RX (and a bunch of samples) for Zyrtec (allergy medicine) and said that might give me some relief. He also referred me to a dermatologist...the same dermatologist I went to see before I went to see this Dr. My appointment isn't until Dec. 1st though.

This has got to get cleared up before the end of the year/my insurance change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Susan Carey and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zyrtec.

I am 40 years old. Have been on Zyrtec for 5 days now. The five times I took this medicine i felt extreme anxiety, depressed, and wild moodiness. I don't commonly feel any of these symptoms. It was really awful. It wasn't until I looked online and saw other people saying the same sort of things that I concluded it was this medicine.

I have experienced some of these side effects –
anxiety, depression, and mood swings

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Susan Carey